Realistic and Accessible Performance Testing
Request A Demo
Preserve Your Brand Image
- Nine out of ten users are not coming back after a bad experience.
- Slowness, bugs or outages have a negative impact on your brand image.
Secure Your Marketing Investments
- Ensure your website will support the peak of traffic generated by your marketing actions.
- Sustain your business growth by testing your applications scalability.
Increase Your Conversion Rate
- +7% is the average conversion rate improvement by reducing the response time by 1 second.
- E-commerce websites lose billions of revenues due to poor performances each year.
Optimize Your Infrastructure Cost
- Size it close to your needs and save on servers cost.
- Anticipate hardware upgrades thanks to capacity planning.
Improve Your Ranking
- 1.5 seconds is the response time considered as slow for Google.
- The response time has an impact on your SEO ranking.
- Only 28% of users are going on page 2 on Google.