This OctoPerf’s tutorial guides you through the following steps:
- Importing an HAR file to create your first Virtual User,
- Filtering servers to remove irrelevant HTTP requests,
- Handling containers (Also known as Pages or Transactions if you are familiar with other load testing solutions),
- Parameterizing the credentials used to connect on the PetStore via a CSV variable,
- Validating the Virtual User.
If you want to exercise with this tutorial, here is a JMX export of the resulting virtual user. This way you’ll be able to import it in OctoPerf as a JMeter script and compare to what you’ve done. You will also need this CSV file to make it work properly.
More info on CSV variables is available in our documentation. That way you can find out how to use the various options and also skip lines or iterate on a CSV.