This second OctoPerf’s tutorial guides you trough the following steps:
- Filtering servers to remove irrelevant HTTP requests,
- Handling containers (Also known as Pages or Transactions if you are familiar with other load testing solutions),
- Parameterizing the credentials used to connect on the PetStore via a CSV variable,
- Creating a Regexp Post Processor and converting it to a Correlation Rule making the whole VU behave as a real user,
- Validating the Virtual User.
Correlations Rules Frameworks are now available: You can now automatically handle Java, .NET and SAML applications in one single click!