This OctoPerf’s tutorial guides you through the following steps:
- Learn to identify a dynamic parameter,
- Use the search to find the origin of a dynamic value,
- Extract your dynamic value using a Regular Expression Variable Extractors,
- Automate extraction and replacement through Correlation Rules,
- Validating the Virtual User.
If you want to exercise with this tutorial, here is a JMX export of the resulting virtual user. This way you’ll be able to import it in OctoPerf as a JMeter script and compare to what you’ve done. You will also need this CSV file to make it work properly.
Correlations Rules Frameworks are now available: You can now automatically handle Java, .NET, OAuth and SAML applications in one single click!