This first OctoPerf’s tutorial guides you trough the following steps:
- Creating a Project in OctoPerf,
- Configuring Fiddler to record HTTP/HTTPS traffic,
- Capturing the behavior of a visitor on our sample website PetStore,
- Exporting the record as a HAR file,
- Creating a new Virtual User (abbreviated VU, a script that simulates the journey of the visitor through the web application) in OctoPerf by importing the aforementioned HAR.
Another good option for recording is to use FireFox. Please consult this blog post to learn how to record a new VU in 5 minutes.